CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jer's birthday

Dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Hofheins, Thomas, Uncle Troy and the fam.
Her very own "Michi" bag

Birthday Party with friends


I really cannot believe that I have a teenager! The years flew by way too quickly.
I am so blessed, though. She is an amazingly talented, kind, energetic, beautiful, smart, friendly, helpful teenager. She is very strong-willed, she knows who she is and what she believes in. She has a very mature testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and she makes very good choices. Ty and I feel so grateful to have her as our oldest.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a sweet girl! I hope Jadyn can be like that when she is a teenager too!!

The Reimers Family said...

Jerrica is such a wonderful girl. Happy Birthday J!