CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Christmas











My mom used to say that her happiness on Christmas morning came from watching us girls enjoy opening gifts and seeing our excitement and joy. I, in my childlike mind, thought "yeah, right!" But, now, as a mom, I TOTALLY GET IT! I love to see the exuberance, the eagerness, the total and utter glee as they rip through the paper and discover what it hides. I love every second of it, and I need no more than that to bring me happiness on Christmas morning...

2 comments:

Ame said...

Such a good momma you are! I love the pics of the kids with their favorite present.

Please blog more!!! I'll be following. :)

Tim said...

No less joy seeing the happines and excitment of the grandkids. I could never adequately say how much I love your family Angela. You're doing great!