CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Sing-Along at the ESA












I have always wanted to go to this-every year since it started. But, we've just never been able to make it. This year, Ty took the day off work so we could go. We went early and did some sight-seeing at Temple Square. We showed them where Ty proposed to me, and took a picture re-creating that moment (ok, maybe we dramatized it just a little!!) The boys were so excited when we got to go to the top of the Church Office Building-they love sky-scrapers! The sing-along was every bit as fun as I thought it would be, and I'm so glad we went. I think it will become a new tradition for us!

3 comments:

The Reimers Family said...

You guys are so cute. I love how much fun your family has together!

Karen said...

I love these pictures Ang! You guys are such a cute family and totally make me laugh. Love the pic with you and Tyler where he proposing to you. Too funny!

Ame said...

I love the pic of the "Proposal" in front of the temple. You guys are so cute and have gone through a lot together but you are still smiling, holding hands. I love it. :)