CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

A brand new year!!!


So, it's been a year and a half since I've blogged! So, instead of trying to hurry and catch up, I'll just start again, now, and maybe throw in some stuff from the last 18 months here and there, as I go! The last few years have definitely had their challenges, their hardships-and we've definitely shed a few tears. But, we've also been extremely blessed, we've grown together more as a family, and had some fun times together.

3 comments:

sissyann said...

Your family is adorable!

Julie said...

I can't wait to catch up on your family...though Caren tells us a little here and there. You are such a cutie and an amazing mom. The kids are so big, I seriously can't believe it...anyway, I for one am happy you're returning to blogging.
Love ya,
Julie(Wehrli)Coon (julieandchadsboys.blogspot.com)

Nicole said...

You and your family are so adorable! The twins look so grown up I can't get over it. Love all the pics in front of the temple, especially "the proposal"--so cute! Yay for updating your blog! I love to be in touch some how! :)