CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

REAL at Rio Tinto









On Thursday, Jerrica, Bailey, and I went with some friends to the 1st REAL game at the new stadium. It was amazing! Tyler was so excited he could barely sleep the night before and could hardly function throughout the day. We have season tickets and sit by his Dad and brothers. The only thing that would have made the night better would have been a win for REAL. But, we'll take a tie-I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angela! This is Julie (Henline). I used to live down the street from you guys in West Valley. I found Tyler on facebook and he posted a link to your blog. Your kids are adorable and you have such a cute family! I'd love to keep in touch with you. You made such a huge impact in my life when I was a teenager.

leesh said...

these are great pictures, ang! it looks like you guys had great fun!!!

The Reimers Family said...

Go, REAL!!! (I guess.) It's so nice for your family to be able to share a love.