CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lake Powell Fun











Ty and i had the fabulous chance to go to Lake Powell (minus the children) a few weeks ago. We went with Ty's brothers, Bryan and Chris, their wives, Cathy and Brenna, and our new friends Shana and Brandon and Shanon's Dad. What an amazing trip! Ty and I both learned to wake board-which was such a rush! We slept on top of a housboat underneath a blanket of the most gorgeous stars I've ever seen. We ate a lot, napped a lot, and played a lot! My favorite thing was the Water Weanie Wars. Two water weanies were tied to the back of the ski boat, and the goal was to stay on while others were jumping from one to another and trying to push you off. I think that I fell off the most, but I've never had so much fun!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! I am sure it was a much needed break.

The Reimers Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I'm glad you were able to go play and be young! I'm glad you're home, though.