CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grandpa's Funeral

The Funeral Services for my sweet Grandpa Lemon took place on Thursday, December 18. It was such a nice funeral, with beautiful tributes from each of his seven children. It was nice to be with my parents, Grandma, sisters, aunts, uncles, cousins, great-aunts, great-uncles. Two of my good friends came to show their support to my family and me, and it meant more to me than they'll ever know. As we were getting ready to leave that morning, Kyler said, "I'm sure going to miss the coolest guy ever-Grandpa Lemon." I agree!



My sisters and my parents. (Not the best picture since all of our eyes are red and swollen from crying!!)



My little family



My sweet Aunt Ann cuddling with Jerrica before the grave dedication.



My amazing Mom and her amazing Mom. What a legacy!



Carson fell asleep at the viewing. Guess not enough excitement going on to keep him awake!

1 comment:

The Halls of Fame said...

Ang- I'm so sorry to hear of your grandpa's passing. He will be missed but his amazing legacy will continue to move forward. I wish I would have know earlier so I could have been more supportive. My prayers are with you and your family. Love ya♥