CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Surprise, Anna!!!!

A few days after Christmas, we decided to make a surprise visit to see Anna in Cedar City. All my sisters, plus my Mom and Dad all made the three and a half hour trek in my mini van. We made a few caffeine and potty stops, and when we got there, we started singing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas". Anna came to the door bawling, and we all gathered around her with hugs and more tears. We had a few rooms reserved at a hotel, and we did some swimming, chatting, laughing, eating, and playing games.










3 comments:

Cathy Thomas said...

So fun! You have some great sisters!

Ame said...

Wow, I have some crazy-good hair goin' on there...! If you'd like, I'll teach you. :) What a fun weekend. I'm lucky to have my sisters. :)

The Reimers Family said...

I will never forget that.