CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Girls' Trip!



In March, three of my good friends, Melissa, Sonia, Gail, and I went away for the weedend to a nice resort just outside of Vegas. We spent a lot of time lounging by the pool and deciding where to eat! We spent an evening on the strip (I'd never been and frankly I could go my whole life without going again!) and since we drove had a lot of chatting time! On the way there, Gail announced she was expecting!! We were all screaming and clapping and were SO excited for her! That made two pregnant women-since Melissa was seven months along. We had so much fun and I felt so rejuvinated when I got home!

1 comment:

The Reimers Family said...

I'm glad that yall had such a great time. I can't wait for our sister getaway!!! Wahoo!