CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Car






We decided to trade in the family van that we've had for about seven years. We wanted the kids to be involved, so we took them all car shopping! On the way there, I got out a note pad and made a list of all the things that we all wanted in a new vehicle. (Mine was simple: I wanted all of the doors to open, since our current van did not!) The twins wanted "dinosaur seats" ?? So, after test driving several, we all fell in love with our new ocean blue Toyota Sienna! We were so excited to take it home! But, when Bailey realized that we were leaving our MPV there, she burst into tears and cried all the way home!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm a random blog reader here! :) Your little family is too cute! Where are you guys from?? Check out my blog any time! I'd love to hear from you!

The Reimers Family said...

Those pics of Bai Bai are so sweet. I felt the same way about my Aspire, Molly!

Nicole said...

Awww, that is so sweet; Bailey has such a tender heart. I can't believe how old and big your kids are getting! What a cute fam!

Laura Lou said...

Nice car! I'm glad all the doors open now! Ha ha. Too bad you didn't get to take BOTH cars home! lol Bailey would have been so happy. :)

Love,
Laura